Compared with brick-and-mortar houses, light steel villas have outstanding advantages:
1. Traditional brick-concrete buildings need to be wet-worked on site (mixed cement, bricklaying, etc.), while light steel structural fittings of light steel villas are pre-production in batches by the factory, with a high degree of mechanization and commercialization.
2. The construction speed of light steel villas is fast, and it can be completed in 30 days. It will not affect nearby residents and is conducive to civilized construction.
3. The steel structure of light steel villas is an environmentally sustainable product.
4. Light steel villas have lightweight and good seismic performance and are generally resistant to earthquakes of magnitude 9.
5. The comprehensive economic index of light steel villas is higher than that of reinforced concrete structures.
6. Compared with brick-and-mortar houses, light steel villas can avoid the waste of resources brought by earth-fired bricks.