The Peruvian Building Materials Exhibition EXCON PERU is a professional exhibition for the Peruvian construction industry and has been successfully held for 23 sessions.
As a professional comprehensive building materials exhibition, the exhibition provides exhibitors with innovative products and services to enter the Peruvian market, providing a professional platform and business opportunities in the Latin American market.
1. Interior and exterior decoration categories: bathroom accessories, furniture accessories, aluminum alloy door and window fittings, plastic steel door and window fittings, carpet, glass, ceiling, curtains, veneer porcelain, sink, marble, parquet, closet, shutters, floor materials, etc.;
2. Building materials: rhodium-plated fittings, forging accelerators, steel, concrete, coagulants, wire and cable, aluminum, asphalt, steel cables, cement, iron products, concrete bricks, refractory bricks, protective membranes, steel beams, pre- Making joists, plaster, etc.
3. Construction heavy machinery: loaders, compactors, air compressors, platform lifts, generators, filling machines, cutting machines, concrete mixers, backhoes, transport vehicles, construction vehicles, etc.;
4. Construction equipment categories: electrical accessories, wiring equipment, wire mesh accessories, mechanical hardware, water pumps, prefabricated stairs, switches and sockets, adhesives, steel profiles, aluminum alloy profiles, metal profiles, steel plates, aluminum plates, rhodium plated, Construction systems, safety systems, elevated water tanks, water tanks, copper pipes, concrete pipes, fiberglass pipes, metal pipes, plastic pipes, PVC pipes, sewage pipes, scaffolding, various screws, fasteners, power tools, etc.;
5. Building services products: building software, construction software, architectural magazines and publications, housing developers, construction, contractors and subcontractors, polished concrete floor contractors, site construction software, public institutions, construction engineering universities And research institutions, etc.