Canadian Building Materials Exhibition THE BUILDINGS SHOW was founded by Informa Canada International Exhibition Company in 1987. It is held every year in Toronto and has been successfully held for 32 sessions. This exhibition is a leading and well-known exhibition in architectural design, construction engineering, and real estate engineering. It is also a large-scale and professional exhibition in the Canadian construction industry.
1. Building materials: stone (marble, granite, etc.), ceramics, shaped bricks, steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, ceramic tiles, flooring and carpets, gypsum, wood, oil blankets, coarse wool, paving materials, cement, concrete, Paint, lime, wood, glass, wallpaper, wall panel inlay, mosaic, etc.
2. Construction machinery: processing equipment, construction machinery, building appliances, site protection supplies, construction site facilities, advanced building construction technology, energy management equipment, engineering and construction, building automation control and systems, etc.
3. Construction hardware: faucets, plumbing equipment, sanitary hardware accessories, doors (including cabinet wall cabinet doors) windows and door and window hardware accessories, valves, fasteners, standard parts, nail wire mesh, etc.
4. Building structure: roof material and ground material, engineering pipe network, fire safety system, measurement system, steel structure, wood structure, heat insulation or moisture-proof material, fire protection material, building technology, residential building products and systems, security, etc.
5. Indoor and outdoor decoration categories: bathroom products, plumbing hardware, all kinds of lighting, all kinds of appliances, lighting, landscaping, solar energy and other decorative products and accessories.