1. Comfort: The wall of the light steel villa adopts an energy-efficient system and has a breathing function. The wall can adjust the humidity durability of the room, and can well achieve the function of moisture-proof wall.
2. Anti-wind and snow: The light steel structure of the light steel villa is good in integrity, can withstand 13 typhoons, and has strong wind and snow resistance.
3. Shock resistance: The assembled light steel structure skeleton of the light steel villa is connected with the inner and outer maintenance plates through galvanized self-tapping screws, forming a very strong structural system. This structural system has superior seismic and horizontal loads. Capacity, allowing residents to be safe and secure in the face of unpredictable earthquakes and other natural disasters.
4. Material environmental protection: The assembled light steel main body can be 100% recycled, and the recovery rate of other supporting materials can reach 85%, which greatly reduces the waste during the replacement of the house, and is also very safe and not polluted during the construction process. The environment has really been recycled and green.
5. High efficiency of construction: Light steel villas are standardized in production, logistics, installation and quality control, especially highlighting the advantages of short construction period. Under normal circumstances, a house can only be completed in 30-45 days, which greatly saves construction time compared with traditional buildings.