Exhibition time: August 6-8, 2019
Venue: Africa - Nigeria - Lagos
Exhibition industry: building materials
Nigeria's building materials market will grow at a rapid rate, and the country's construction market is now growing faster than India, second only to China.
1. Construction machinery: processing equipment, construction machinery, construction equipment, construction site protective equipment, construction site facilities, construction machinery, construction equipment and building materials machinery;
2. Mining machinery; supporting parts and service providers; transmission systems, navigation systems, filtration systems, transportation media (electric escalators, elevators), etc.;
3. Building materials: ceramics, natural stone, artificial stone, decoration materials, building chemical additives, paints, paints, flooring and carpets, wallpaper and wall panel inlays, door and window materials, sheds and roofing materials, insulating glass, etc.;
4. Construction hardware: faucets, plumbing equipment, sanitary ware, door and window hardware fittings, standard parts, wire mesh, etc.; building products and structures, roofing, engineering pipe network, fire safety system, stove and fireplace, building technology, etc.;
5. HVAC: air conditioning and ventilation systems, heating technology, recreation and leisure equipment, electrical facilities, lighting systems, water treatment systems and facilities, refrigeration equipment, etc.