THE BUILDINGS SHOW was founded by Informa Canada International Exhibition Company in 1987, held in Toronto every year, and has been successfully held for 32 sessions. The Canadian Building Materials Exhibition is a leading and well-known exhibition in architectural design, construction engineering, and real estate engineering. It is also a large-scale and professional exhibition in the Canadian construction industry. It attracts a large number of professionals every year.
1. Building materials: stone (marble, granite, etc.), ceramics, bricks, steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, ceramic tiles, floors and carpets, plaster, wood, linoleum, coarse wool, paving materials, cement, concrete, Paint, lime, wood, glass, wallpaper and wall panel inlay, mosaic, etc.
2. Construction machinery: processing equipment, construction machinery, construction equipment, site protection supplies, construction site facilities, advanced construction technology, energy management equipment, engineering and construction, building automation control and systems, etc.
3. Building hardware: faucets, plumbing equipment, sanitary ware hardware accessories, doors (including cabinet doors), windows and doors and windows hardware accessories, valves, fasteners, standard parts, nail wire mesh, etc.
4. Building structure: roofing materials and ground materials, engineering pipe networks, fire safety systems, measurement systems, steel structures, wood structures, heat or moisture-proof materials, fire-resistant materials, building technology, residential building products and systems, security, etc.
5. Indoor and outdoor decoration categories: sanitary products, plumbing hardware, various lighting, various appliances, lighting and lighting, landscaping, solar energy and other decorative products and accessories.