Automatic Roofing Roll Forming Machine

Automatic Roofing Roll Forming Machine Product Description Details of Automatic Roofing Roll Forming Machine Terms of Payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by the buyer in seller's...
Chat Now

Product Details

Automatic Roofing Roll Forming Machine Product Description

1

The material of input sheet

Galvanized steel/ colored steel

2

Effective width

Customize

3

Feeding width

Customize

4

Control system

PLC control system with inverter (Delta brand)

5

Diameter of roller

75mm

6

Material thickness

0.2-0.8mm

7

Main motor power

5.5kw

8

Hydraulic pump power

4kw

9

Working speed

10-14m/min

10

The material of cutting knives

Cr12 quenching

11

Material of roller

45# steel with chrome

12

Mainframe

350H steel

13

Voltage

380v 3phase 50hz

14

Weight

about 3 T

15

Size

7.5m×1.5m×1.5m

16

Forming step

18 steps

Details of Automatic Roofing Roll Forming Machine


Terms of Payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by the buyer in seller's factory while before delivery.


Delivery: 30 days after receipt of advance payment


Inquiry