Roofing sheet trapezoidal steel tile roll forming machine parameters
|Wheel||45# steel, surface heat treatment chrome plating, hardness HRC 58-60℃|
|Shaft Diameter||70mm - 90mm (depends on different design)|
|Shaft Material||Solid shaft, high-quality 45# forged steel, with anti-return pad|
|Number of rolls||Common 9 rolls - 25rolls (according to different design)|
|Chain||1 - 2 inch according to machine demands|
|Voltage||220V/50HZ/single-phase power; 380V/50HZ/3 phase; 415V/50HZ/3 phase; 440V/50HZ/3 phase; or as the requirement.|
|Main motor power||3 - 7.5KW or as actual demands|
Machine picture details
01. Mainframe: GB H steel, hard texture.
02. Operator station: 360-degree rotation display.
03. Cutter: The main material is Cr12, which has high hardness.
04. Retaining pad: Prevent the nut from loosening.
05. Easy hanging: Prevent the machine from scratching during the movement.
06. Wheel: generally 45# steel, good hardness.
07. Travel switch: Limit the position or travel of the machine.
08. Rear hand knife: cut in advance to prevent waste.
09. Resin wheel: used to record the length of discharge and record data is more accurate.
10. Electric control cabinet: The main brands are Panasonic / Siemens / Schneider / Delta PLC.
Why choose us?
Our company has a professional team of engineers and export team.
Our machine is warranted for 24 months.
1) Q: Do you have after-sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available across the world. We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2) Q: How do your machines compare with other big companies in this market?
A: We are up to date with the latest technology and improve our machines accordingly.
3) Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is the priority. we always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it’s packed for shipment.
4) Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers’ specifications, using top brand name components.
5) Q: Can you make the machine according to my design or prototype?
A: Yes. We have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine that you are going to book with us.